RISC OS, Arthur and NCOS Module Database
|Arthur 1.20||NCOS 0.10||NCOS 1.11||NCOS 1.15||NCOS 2.00||NCOS 5.13||RISC OS 2.00||RISC OS 2.01|
|RISC OS 3.10||RISC OS 3.11||RISC OS 3.19 (Deutsch)||RISC OS 3.50||RISC OS 3.60||RISC OS 3.70||RISC OS 3.70 softload||RISC OS 3.71|
|RISC OS 3.80||RISC OS 4.00 (Pace 20000808 aUUP00-00)||RISC OS 4.00 (Pace 20010402 Ursula0020)||RISC OS 4.02||RISC OS 4.03 mico||RISC OS 4.03 riscstation||RISC OS 4.24||RISC OS 4.29|
|RISC OS 4.33||RISC OS 4.36||RISC OS 4.42 pre 8 (A9 Home)||RISC OS 5.01||RISC OS 5.02||RISC OS 5.03|| ||
That's 347 different Modules and 1817 different Module Versions.
Main Query Pages
Predefined Queries - A few interesting module histories
- Products - List the modules contained in a product
- Compare Products - See the differences in modules between two products
- Modules - See the history of a module
- 16 May 2006
Chris Whytehead sent me the listing for RISC OS 4.42 pre 8 from the newly release Advantage6 A9 home.
- 14 October 2003
Neil Lawrence mailed in with the list from the Bush IBX100 and IBX250 STBs, called RISC OS-NC 5.13, I've entered it as NCOS 5.13, thanks Neil.
- 4 August 2003
Neil Lawrence mailed in with the list for NCOS 1.11 from an Acorn Sprinter STB, many thanks Neil.
- 20 May 2003
Justin Fletcher mailed in details of RISC OS Select 3i1 (aka RISC OS 4.36), thanks Justin.
- 6 May 2003
I've uploaded the module list to RISC OS 5.03, for UDMA enabled Iyonix machines. You can now list by date and now version number in the detailed module View.
- 4 April 2003
Steve Green sent me details of the registered developer modules including Window Manager 3.22n.
- 4 April 2003
Theo Markettos mailed in the modules from NCOS 0.10, top banana.
- 3 April 2003
Micheal Neumann mailed in details of RISC OS 3.19, the German version of RISC OS 3.11, and they're now online, many thanks Micheal.
You can contribute to the Module Database in the following ways.
- You have a version of RISC OS or NCOS not in the database
- On a freshly booted machine, go to the command prompt (F12) and type the following, using the shift key to scroll if necessary
- *spool modules
- *help modules
- Please mail the file 'modules' (which should be in your currently selected directory) to email@example.com
- You have a version of a module not in the database
- Make a note of the line returned by '*help modules' for this module and mail it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org maybe with a line or two explaining where it's from or what's different about it.
- You know of a place to download one of the modules already in the DB
- Make a note of the module name, version, date and the URL to get it from and mail me on email@example.com
- You have an idea on how to make the database more useful or other information that could be added
© Peter Howkins 2003-2015
With contributions from Adam Armstrong, Justin Fletcher, Steve Green, Howard Johnson, Neil Lawrence, Theo Markettos, Micheal Neumann, Andrew Poole, Chris Whytehead and the spods of #riscos